Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So Thankful

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all of you out there who are lifting me up in prayer daily.  I find that when I start to wallow in a little self pity, I am reminded by a text, phone call, card in the mail, old friends, new friends are always there.  Lisa Gaynor came over last week after my "close call" to stay with me while Bob had to be away.  I have'nt seen her for a year or so, and it's as though no time had passed at all.  Cathy Schwanke dropped of Chinese food from Jade, while running an errand.  Meals have been brought in by dear friends at church. Hugs and well wishers are close by.  Most importantly, I have faith to get me through, a strong supportive husband, and my children showing more love and affection than ever before, ok, that just started the water works!!  HA.   Love to all.

2 comments:

  1. love ya mom :) I will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in daily prayer. We will be bathing tomorrow in prayer since you will be starting your treatments. May you feel the loving arms of our Savior wrapping around you and giving you comfort, peace and strength as you face a difficult day tomorrow and many days ahead. Like the name of your blog page say "My grace is sufficient for thee!" God bless. Theresa Bushey

    ReplyDelete