Thursday, April 28, 2011

Here We Go

Hope bear and me, taken by Abby.
Well, the day has finally arrived and I am scheduled for Chemotherapy to begin at 12:00 noon.  They will start by giving me steroids, Benadryl, and anti-nausea medication.  Then they continue by hanging the first bag of chemo called Texotere followed by Cytoxin.  The whole process should take approx 3 1/2 hours.  Dr. Meng has promised to have all hands on deck to ward off any possible complications.  Thank goodness the local hospital is not far away.  I am usually an optimist, but lately, lets just say, not taking any chances!!!
I will post this evening how everything went.  If you don't hear, well, you know what that means.  Start praying.
I will also post briefly on  a daily basis just to keep everyone updated.  I'll keep it lighthearted, and sparing of TMI.  Thank you for the phone calls and text I have received this morning.
See ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment