Friday, March 11, 2011

Through It All

I'm on my way to the hospital shortly, my check in time is 12:00 and surgery is a 1:45.  The song "Through It All" popped into my head last night, and I am once again reminded that I am not enduring this alone.  If you have never heard the song, take a moment and google the lyrics and read through them.  Please pray for Bob, as this is hard on him emotionally.  He's the only one that sees me at the worst part of it.  They say that an illness such as cancer is often harder on the spouse than the one going through it. I believe it.  He has been by my side every step of the way.  He's my rock, my comfort, and my best friend.  I love you baby!  Couldn't do it without you.  God blessed me with you.
I'll try to post tomorrow afternoon, see ya'll then.

1 comment: