Thursday, March 10, 2011

The sweetest things...

Uhhh Gammy, is it ok to use my support bracelet as a teether?  I do have on my "I love Gammy t-shirt"
It's a wonderful thing to have friends stop by and bring you quiche, muffins, and fruit!  We had a much neede girl time.
Thanks girls, love ya


Don't you just love kids and the things they say?  I made breakfast for Abby this morning, and made a happy face in the toast.  She said to me, " Gammy, I'm so happy your my Gammy again," not quite understanding what she meant, I said, "Abby I'll always be your Gammy, she responded, "yeah, but your not broken anymore".  Broken to her was me not being able to pick her up and play as much for a few days.  Little does she know, Gammy is going to be broken again tomorrow.  The hardest part about surgery, is not knowing how to explain to a 4 year old, Gammy may be sick for a while oh well,  that's why God made good make-up!!  It hides the fatique.  Thank you Clinique!!

1 comment:

  1. Friends are the best at picking you up and helping you forget about what is about to happen. At least while they are visitig you. We are praying hard for you. We love you and miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete