Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another one down

It's Saturday evening and I am just getting around to posting.  The 2nd surgery is over and Dr. Bourne said she hopes this is the last time.  She said that the third time is not a charm when surgery is involved.  There is still no way to be completly sure until the pathology report comes back, so another waiting game.
I feel more tired this time and in more pain, but nothing I can't handle.  I can't wait to feel like myself again.  Abby said, "Gammy I wish you didn't have cancer"  It kills me to hear her mention those words.  It sounds so grown up for such a little kid.
Recovery went a little better thanks to the anesthesiologist, DR. Nany Piper. God answered my prayers by allowing her to put me to sleep.   She studied my past surgeries to see what might be causing the myoclonic siezures.  Although that still happend, I was not sick this time and my head didn't hurt.  The spasms leave me tired and sore.  Bob never left my side, bless his heart. I do have pictures to post, but I have to wait for Ashley to come home for that! Hope to have those tomorrow.  I'm taking my pain pills now and calling it a night.  Thank you for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment