Sunday, March 13, 2011

Reality

One of the things that makes you feel like things have changed, is when your not able to do what is the norm.  For me, that is being able to go to church.  I enjoy teaching, singing in the choir and just being around those who are closest to me.  I consider it a joy and a privilage to serve the Lord at North Valley Baptist Church.  Today, I had to stay home, and I hate that. I know that pushing myself right now is not a good thing to do, although it's hard to keep me down.  Bob insisted that I take it easy and stay away from any possiblility of getting germs from anyone.  Ashley is working, the kids are with her, and Bob and Caleb are at church, so the house is quite and erie, again, anything but normal!  lol  I'll take this time to chill a bit knowing that tomorrow we'll be back on tract with normalcy, hopefully that is.  I wouldn't have is any other way.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it through surgery. We are praying that the doctor was able to get everything. Your kin folk in Christ back in NC are praying hard for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed having you at church. It's not the same without you. We're praying for you.

    ReplyDelete