Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers Day

It was a wonderful feeling to wake up on Sunday and feel like myself.  I was concerned about not feeling well and missing church.  I was able to make it Sunday morning, and then we went to Chili's for dinner.  I didn't care about going anywhere fancy, I was just glad to be out, and spend time with my children and grandchildren.  Caleb had an afternoon hockey game, and I haven't been able to go to many of them lately, so I decided to take a nap in the car on the way to the game, and that gave me enough energy to make it a few more hours.  The guys on Caleb's team placed pink hockey tape around the tops of their sticks and blades in my honor.  I was touched to say the least.  By the end of the day I was beat, but when I look back on the day, I was glad to have the energy I needed, to do the things I enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment