Monday, April 9, 2012

Sound familiar?

The old saying " here we go again" is ringing true for me today.  For those of you who don't know, I am gearing up for another surgery tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the end of the long journey started last February.  Because of my extreme sensitivity to anesthesia, I have asked for 2 procedures to be done at the same time.  When one Dr. steps out, the other one will be waiting to step in.  Bob has promised to keep me house bound for 2 weeks.  For anyone who knows me well, that could be a challenge!! My  mind is raring to go, but the body takes much longer to catch up these days, so Bob has to step in and tell me when to stop. I love and appreciate the countless hours he has endured to help in my recovery.
Many have said they will be praying for me, and I feel that sweet peace I have experience so many times before, and I thank each of you for that. 
I most go for now, as they say, "times a wastin", and I have to get my nails done.  One must always be prepared to look their best, even under dire circumstances. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment